ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Clio Turbo

Mk1 Clio Turbo
I decided to spend half the day washing and polishing the Clio the other day so decided to take some pictures and here they are..

DSC00725.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00708.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00706.jpg

Theres a few things i havent got around to changing as i couldnt be botherd with cars and all the money i tend to spend on them :cry: but i decided to rip that for sale sign down at splash the cash again :dapprove:

so keep your eyes on a project thread soon ;) Hopefully starting with the bodywork.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Mess tbh! Needs some serious TLC! And that engine is Rubbish! Should of gone 1.8T

Rb 182
Mess tbh! Needs some serious TLC! And that engine is Rubbish! Should of gone 1.8T

I agree. I did this a few years back and wish id done a valver/willy swap.

But spend a few ££ and give it some Tlc and it will be nice.

Mk1 Clio Turbo
Wrong, Very good solid engine with no problems, With little money spend you can get very good power unlike the 1.8T where you would have to spend double the money.
Yes the cars a little mess but doesnt look as half bad as it does in the pictures.

Any vids of what it goes like? What have you done to the engine?
No no videos of the car, will get some up at some point, Not much done at the moment hopefully looking to do more for power wise but the main thing at the moment is getting the body sorted.
Richmod Ecu
Front mount intercooler
full s/s exhaust system
filter
bleed valve
dumpvalve

bat looks good may have to do the same
Thanks, too much pissing about for what it is i would rather have got a battery box than cut and weld ect.

wrong in a big way. with not alot of work you can see 250+ hp......
The man that knows his stuff ;)

Hopefully if rain stays off tomorrow i will be putting on my new front grill ect also going to the scrap yard to see if i can pick up another bumper and a few other things.