ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 Interior (Pic Request)

Works...kind of...
Could some kind sole post a pic of the interior illumination of a MK1 at night please. Preferably the blower controls and clock area.

And also any gen on stripping the blower controls out to get at the bulbs? The Haynes manual has nothing on it....strangely.

Cheers, Chris.

Beetle
i had to replace the bulb in my heater controls but it was a bit fiddly to do. you have to remove the plastic strip below them and then take the clock out, then wiggle them about a lot, don't take them out completely though, just move them round until you can reach the bulb. i think i also dropped the centre console down a bit to to give better access.
Bit blurry but you get the idea
hcnone.jpg

hclit.jpg

Renault clio&laguna
looking good

I would like to have those extra 'clocks' in mine

For now replaced the standard ones with a 1.8 16v version, the temperature gauge isn't working though...but the rest is now based on LEDs :)
srodeknoc.gif

EDIT: one more pic
DSC05485.gif

Works...kind of...
Thanks for the quick reply mate. Much appreciated. :)

Look like that's the next thing on my list of to-do's

Works...kind of...
Had the afternoon off college so I did it today.

Had access to the bulb, took it out, walked down the road to the garage and got a bulb (87p!!) and fitted it, all back together. All in under 20 minutes. I'm getting good at this. lol

As of now, all the interior lighting in my car works! When I bought it, hardly any of the interior lights worked. So I'm chuffed. :)