ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1 Quad Headlights

Im looking for a site, or a company that sells Quad Headlights for the Clio mk1s, (pre phase 3).

Ive seen a few cars on here with them. There pretty like morettes but with the indicator incorporated into them.

Any help much appreciated :)

theyre from a company called body torque i believe, however, not sure if they are 100% legal, and supposed to be not the best quality, better off with morrettes IMO, cheers

Toureg vW Transporte

they cost 365 pounds, utter waste of money. ( brun post the pm that ive just sent you about them).ta

I agree, for a fraction of that price you can have an evil badboy bonnet made up, and that looks just as good, but if you have shed loads of money...go for it!

Sort of on topic, anyone who has morettes, where did you put the god aweful indicators they supply? Did you get ur own?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

I think most people who got morettes have put them on the bumper? or got a bumper with them