ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 RS winterised!

This car belongs to Mr Stabby off this forum, who came to see me for some machine polishing and a coat of the winterproof collinite 845 insulator wax.

Car was washed, clayed by both me and Mr stabby and then I used the rotary polisher to polish the paint with meguiars #83 and Mr stabby followed this up with the Porter cable (PC) and Meguirs #66 (a cutting wax) to restore the shine.

The car was then waxed with the collinite. Not bad for +2C weather lol! A bit extreme!

Mk1RSCLIOsilver001.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver002.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver009.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver012.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver015.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver016.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver017.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver021.jpg

Mk1RSCLIOsilver023.jpg

Yes it will get dirty on his journey home but a quick wash and it will look like the above again :)

Mr Stabby thanks for today and I will look into that list of products for you

If you want to wash it in the meantime try some Meguiars NXT wash from halfords!

I bet Mrs Brazo will be pleased with the ice rink outside the front door that used to be the driveway!

106 GTi
As I said over on detailing world, nice work guys. Would'nt catch me outside on a day like that though!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
looks like you have managed to get a nice level of depth and reflection........ lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

ill send them tomorrow. i have your address.

you better post some pics of them on. after about a 5 month wait. eek.

;) ;)

yeecup said:
looks like you have managed to get a nice level of depth and reflection........ lol

Cheers Yeecup, your comments mean more to me than most, Don't forget to bring that big dildo when you come over tommorow.

carbon copy said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

ill send them tomorrow. i have your address.

you better post some pics of them on. after about a 5 month wait. eek.

;) ;)

:approve: you sir, are a legend :cool:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
brazo said:
Cheers Yeecup, your comments mean more to me than most, Don't forget to bring that big dildo when you come over tommorow.
will do. tell your mum to be ready for me.

Megane R26
Just adding to the thread. Mark (Brazo), top bloke. All round decent guy. All thou it was bitter cold we still kept going. In true words this man is a god (Mark, 40% of ur profits dude :p ). Car came out amazing. Shows what some polish and a bit of elbow grease can do. :)