ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK1 valver exhaust... ? ? ?

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
Anyone got a Magnex or Mongoose system on their MK1 Clio 16v's? Pics would be great & your opinions of each system...

Thinking about getting a full Mongoose de-cat system on mine ? ? ?

320d
2 1/2" full magnex with decat

About the quietest around and looks fairly subtle

rear.gif

Nice Rear!!

See i've got a magnex and always thought it was quite loud. Plus it is a pain to get to sit right without it knocking agains't something.

Would go to pro speed in Cardiff if it near and have one made. will be going there myself probs.

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
The Fatty said:
that looks like some haynes clio modding book work there! nice job!

i would take that as an insult...lol

i have a full magnex also..sounds lovely

mate i could pop round so you could have a look if you want, let me know as i am in bath on thursady...

Audi TT 225 Quattro
ive got a full mongoose system with bb decat, very happy with the sound you get from it with the de-cat ( always popped like mad on th 1.8 but not so much on the 2.0) i'll get some pics tomorrow when its light, i thing tho is it bangs around s**t loads over the beam, heard it could be sorted with some poly exh mounts tho.

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
Poly mounts are the way to go.

I've got a full Mongoose system with decat and it was catching on the rear beam until I changed the rubber mounts for the poly ones.

Cheap as chips and well worth doing.

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
James Clio 16v said:
Poly mounts are the way to go.

I've got a full Mongoose system with decat and it was catching on the rear beam until I changed the rubber mounts for the poly ones.

Cheap as chips and well worth doing.

Where can i get them dude? Which are the best ones to go for?

MK1 Clio (soon to be V6)
Freebone said:
i would take that as an insult...lol

i have a full magnex also..sounds lovely

mate i could pop round so you could have a look if you want, let me know as i am in bath on thursady...

Yeah, i wouldnt mind a look dude. U got my number, just give me a call ;)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
^^^^ my exhaust dosnt use any rubbers like them....mine has half loop ones, with 2 holes in the end.....but then again, mins a diff car (only by engine tho....mounts should be the same!)

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
modifiedmadness said:
Yeah, i wouldnt mind a look dude. U got my number, just give me a call ;)

well i am in uni at bout 2.30...for a while but need to kill some time after that..so it would be somewhere inbetween 3 and 5 i could come down if thats ok.....you will have to tell me where abouts you are to..as i dunno where the future offices are...