ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk1

2002 Clio 172
My sisters boyfriend has bought his first car a K plate 1.2. The car has had a slight bump on the wing which needs replacing. He has been offered a MK1 phase3 car cheap as the driveshaft has snapped.
Would he be able to swap the front end to his or is this not possible? Quick response required please as he's on about getting it this week. Thanks in advance I'm sure :D

Although I am about as mechanically adept as a 3 legged rabbit, I'm sure it's a pretty easy unbolt and replace job.

For aesthetic purposes (imo anyway) I'd keep the original bonnet and headlights rather than swapping the weird round ones onto it.

He could also look at getting valver/williams wider front wings - about £30 quid each secondhand I think? Though you might have to get them sprayed, obviously.

2002 Clio 172
I would have thought it is just a case of changing the wing but have got no experience with the MK1 clio what-so-ever (never even sat in one:eek: )

Civic Vtec y0
you could change the front end, its a easy enough job but will take time!

PH3 all the way.......lol ;)