ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk2 fog lights

mk2 clio grande
just wondering how hard it is ro rig up the standard fogs from a sport onto mine but i also want to use the indicator stalk so is the wiring already there all i need to do is plug it all up or do i have to wire it all up myself

Flame Red Delight
i want to know this aswell? but i think it needs to be fully wired up which is hard i think mate. Anybody create a guide?

alien green rs133
right you need a new indicator stalk, foglights, the foglight loom and a foglight relay loom, its not worth the hassle tbfh

mk2 clio grande
ive got the wiper stalk the foglights and the foglight loom not got the relay loom though but ma dads helpin me wire it up so hopefully we will sort summit out

In between cars....
Id like to replace my fogs with proper driving lamps that flick on with full beam, never seen anything like that for the clio though

mk2 clio grande
well i got the bumper on and im goin over to get the relay loom in the mornin so will post the pics up when i get back in the house

jamescolli

ClioSport Club Member
yay finally some other people are fitting these fogs and all the wiring too !
i bought the kit around march and just fitted the lights and the stalk but got stuck on the wiring
pleeeeeeeeeeeeease write a guide that would be the shiz :D !!