ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Golf

Rb 182
No tax? No mot? No problem!!

Following on from the rest of the sheds i've bought i've got this mk2 golf driver (auto).

Not sure how far im going to go with it, but ill keep it updated if i do.

DSC00136.jpg

DSC00135.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

looks a bit shedy but its on 83k. Just needs an engine,mot,tax, brakes, suspension etc etc

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When you say you ''bought'' it, does that mean you actually parted with money??? For that?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Now come on Daniel, it had a grill and headlights at the time! Until our cack handed mate thought he'd take the grill, and half the front end, off for us

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
did lol at "just needs an engine" im sure ule make something of it ;)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
get the welder out tbh...you know what im talking about :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
PMSL! I heart your crazy ideas! Where's john when you need him!

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Dave, we have a pb 1.8 8v gti engine ;) i also have some hella 16v smoked rear lights and a twin gti grille. He also has a small bumper as yours looks a little bent or is it the pics?

Nice base to start from thou mate :D

Rb 182
Its on 83k but has no engine...lol
It has an engine but it's currently inop. The cars still on 83k.

PMSL! I heart your crazy ideas! Where's john when you need him!
He was right by my side when i fail bought it.

£2500 you are joking right?
This is not good price?

£2.5k? Must be a joke!

If not, is Lynden your financial advisor?
This is not good price? Bought it to save money over winter ;)

Dave, we have a pb 1.8 8v gti engine ;) i also have some hella 16v smoked rear lights and a twin gti grille. He also has a small bumper as yours looks a little bent or is it the pics?

Nice base to start from thou mate :D

Free???? Pm me pics and prices for the rear lights.

cant believe TWO people asked if £2500 was a joke:eek: doubt it was even £250
This is not good price?

He ment £25000 tbh

Looks like a good project base.. get dubbin :approve:
Thanks winst, you know the true value of these cars. <3

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Nah f**k the BBS brigade (even tho i love them) best mk2 ive ever seen was james fords grey one with banded steels or infact another fella's from PVW its boggo standard well returned to factory but lowered on some banded steelies with the factory vw centre covers its pure solid gold WIN

Rb 182
I'd love a set of BBS, but it aint happening, its not a huge budget show car, but i do have a picture in my mind of how i want it.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Nah f**k the BBS brigade (even tho i love them) best mk2 ive ever seen was james fords grey one with banded steels or infact another fella's from PVW its boggo standard well returned to factory but lowered on some banded steelies with the factory vw centre covers its pure solid gold WIN

I've seen similar and its made of win!

Rb 182
Wee Update:

Borrowed a towing dolly from a mate in work and dragged it back down to mines, using my rather shat Bm (Its a stop gap after selling the 72)

DSC00147.jpg

And pushed into my little council garage.

DSC00148.jpg

Plans: Obv get it running, tax and mot, lows, nice wheels, new lights all round

I'll keep this updated as it comes along.

Rb 182
Tommy. I think I better spend my cash on getting her running again first then wheels. I'll prob be in touch re-these lights.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
You know he's gonna take that as a compliment yeah?

Oh and LOL at the bit below saying what people have searched for and found this!

Are you really serious? If so, there was a running car for £1500 on pistonheads with 80k miles on the clock. For £2500 you could have got a shell and a 20vt engine and wheels and suspension. I just sold 1 running car and a shell for 800 quid with s**t loads of spares.

Rb 182
Are you really serious? If so, there was a running car for £1500 on pistonheads with 80k miles on the clock. For £2500 you could have got a shell and a 20vt engine and wheels and suspension. I just sold 1 running car and a shell for 800 quid with s**t loads of spares.

o_rly_owl.jpg