ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Ph2 tail lights for Mk2 Ph1

mk 2 1.2 8v
Hey im new to this, had my clio for about a year now, and i think its about time i cleaned it up a bit. Getting quotes for window tinting and colour coding, and alloys on their way in january.

Does anyone know where i can get the MK2 ph3 (2001-2005) tail lights for my 99 Mk2 ph2, they look so much better than lexus ones IMO. cheers

Last edited:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Re: Mk3 tail lights for Mk2

MK2 ph2 dude, mk3 is the latest clio (aka 197 shape)

If you have a look in the for sale section, or on ebay, you'll find some. Usually about £50 for a pair or less.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels

theres plenty floating around if you have a look

A common modification to a Mk2 Ph1 Clio is to replace the boring rear clusters with the newer Ph2 ones. It must be noted that when buying the Ph2 clusters, you will need both the lenses and the bulb holders.

The parts required can be bought from German, Swedish & French Car Parts.

Their part numbers are as follows:

R95588C REAR LAMP-LH CLIO 06/01> £26.50
R95590C REAR LAMP-RH CLIO 06/01> £26.50

http://www.fubarnet.com/clusters.html

mk 2 1.2 8v

A common modification to a Mk2 Ph1 Clio is to replace the boring rear clusters with the newer Ph2 ones. It must be noted that when buying the Ph2 clusters, you will need both the lenses and the bulb holders.

The parts required can be bought from German, Swedish & French Car Parts.

Their part numbers are as follows:

R95588C REAR LAMP-LH CLIO 06/01> £26.50
R95590C REAR LAMP-RH CLIO 06/01> £26.50

http://www.fubarnet.com/clusters.html
cheers thats great, guide on ur site is helpful 2