ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk2 Side Skirt

I want some side skirts but there are so few around. i like the k-tec ones that comes as part of their kit but theyre not very deep.

anyone know of any nice deep side skirts. are there any that fit other cars that will also fit the clio.

If I dont have any luck selling my car as It is and I can get the side skirts off without damaging the paintwork would you be interested in mine ?,maybe also the front and rear valance aswell.;)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

what do u mean by deep exactly?

ur choices are atomo, prima, koncept, carzone, renault and PSG...think thats all you can get for the clio2. Unless you get a custom job or get some skirts which dont fit and have them moulded and blended by a bodyshop somewhere.

what are the prima ones? i mean deep from top to bottom - i.e. the side of the car is lower to the ground. carzone ones are ok but look a bit tacky...

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

the prima ones arent too deep really....neither are renault ones. i think the carzone ones look the worst u got atomo whihc are getting a little common now and look better with whole kit rather than just skirts. So i rekon u shud look at the ktec ones which always look great from what ive seen as just skirts addition or PSG ones which are nice too but apparently arent the best quality .