ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 56 on headunit adaptors

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Well halford do one for £35 with no lcd didplay (Not to bothered about that).

Now with the above (Which got delivered today). Where is the best place to make a hole in the glove box for the ipod lead, as i'd like to have the ipod in there out of the way. Also the bluetouht controller, where would you recomend this going?

Thanks

Clio III - S 1.5dci
Got he stalk adaptor from dvb car audio.

So as i have not had any replies so far, has anyone with the neest shaped clio put in a n after market head unit??

I would really like to know where the best place is to come through the glovebox for the ipod controls, any ideas?

Many thanks

Clio 200 FF
i've just orered a megane (02>) adapter so i can put an Alpine HU in my 56 plate - this is supposed to be an exact fit :)

Are yo installoing yourself? Any ideas the best way to get into the glove box?

i dont have this player but i have a ipod connection jack in my glove box and i brought it from the back of the stereo through the hole at the top right when you open your glove box. was dead easy and took seconds to do.
hope this helps
Fr