ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio Coilivers Suggestions

Black Clio Mk3
Looking for some coilies for my clio, i got a budget for about £600 max. I have been loooking at AP Coilovers but ive heard they have been bought out by KW?

What would you recommend people :)

15849_341969440343_561485343_9948430_5193804_n.jpeg

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
AP coilovers have been owned by KW for a few years now. They are not going to disappear as they are basically KW's budget range..

Megane RS 250
I see you have the KW 1 basic setup on sale...how is it?
I'll send you an email about this...also we'll probably develop an exhaust system for the non-sport mk3 using my car as a testbed, you may be interested...

172 Ph1, Lupo GTI
always interested :D
I do like the KW stuff for road use. It copes well with even relatively bumpy roads.

Megane RS 250
I've sent a PM. I can get the Bilstein PSS for 890 € shipped, a bit on the expensive side, so I hope to spend less.
I decided to go with coilovers as I don't want a crashy ride.

Black Clio Mk3
Finally got around to purchase coilovers, went for AP ones. cause they were on my budget.

anyone suggest anything else i need for when the coils are fitted? e.g drop links?