ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 Clio from Sarajevo

Renault Clio
Hi,

I am new to this form so I'll introduce my self. My name is Luke from Malta and I drive a Renault Clio Dynamique 1.5dCi 86 3 door.

I don't know if you can help me but I'll give it a try. I need to replace the steering wheel slip ring therefore I need to take out the air-bag first to get to the wheel.

I tried several ways through the hole at the back of the wheel but no luck yet. Can you please guide me maybe there's a trick that I am missing.

Thanks.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Hi,

I am new to this form so I'll introduce my self. My name is Luke from Malta and I drive a Renault Clio Dynamique 1.5dCi 86 3 door.

I don't know if you can help me but I'll give it a try. I need to replace the steering wheel slip ring therefore I need to take out the air-bag first to get to the wheel.

I tried several ways through the hole at the back of the wheel but no luck yet. Can you please guide me maybe there's a trick that I am missing.

Thanks.
As i Remeber... First thing unplug Battery so the airbag dont activate :tongueout: Safety First :smiley:
Second there are 2 holes like you sad from back side... you need to put a loong hard screwdriver inside to release the pin/clip and airbag pop off... still you need to pull it with your hand... may be the easy way is to take car to shop so they disassemble it...

Really like this clio. A lot of effort has gone into it.
Tnx.. Ill still give my best to keep it this way :smile: There are still a few details to do it... but not for now.
kakva si ti plava neman :tongueout:
Molim te... Zna se ko je plava neman xaxaxaxaxa

Hi Guys... Long Time No See.. :tongueout:
Well i spent my summer hollydays on Adriatic coast... Been driven in a Farry and stuff..
Consuption was 6L ... I put 70L petrol and spend 50L for 900Km. (most of the road was Highway and the clima was on) so i think not bad for a petrol engine.
Sarajevo - Split - Sibenik - Dubrovnik - Sarajevo
Here are some of the pictures from vacation...

And this... This was extra time going at one of the most beautiful Beach in the world :smiley: The Zlatni Rat, often referred to as the Golden Cape or Golden Horn.

Clio 3 1.4 16v
six wheels Clio :p
On road with 4 wheels and off road 2 wheels :p

12140116_10153359157854118_4998033164571490207_o.jpg

Clio 3 1.4 16v
Where is snow. There is a new tyre setup...
Yokohama w drive 905
185/60/R15
pretty much this is a good tyre for small cars on ADAC test.
After all here are temperatures below -10 C. Degree
And i lift car for about 5cm becouse of snow and Ice....
12557125_10153546552849118_290625984_o.jpg