ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio one year on, 56k Beware (Non RS content)

Homo spec mazda
I meant grill as in sports grill :) since yours was missing.
I've still got the standard grill.... always have done. :)

coilovers yey :D
:cool:
Loving the pic with wee Thierry Henry there, always happy to suck up all your dirt;) Car looks minted.
Tah david, now give me your recaros.

Not scared to get your hands dirty mate, well done!
thankyou :)

knuckles are all cut up and grazed makes working now awkward but meh. Demon tweeks wanted £150 to fit something that can take me an hour and a half they can get stuffed

Megane 225
Haha aye! The recaros are a nice addition, would reccomend them to anyone thinking about it. Got my side strips finally finished today!!! So chuffed.

Homo spec mazda
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RANUb674fEE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RANUb674fEE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

quick clip of me scraping on my driveway.

Homo spec mazda
As mentioned im not completely happy, the back just doesnt sit low enough. But ye.

IMG_4273.jpg

Scrapey Scrapey
IMG_4270.jpg

HIDs blaring the NW way.
IMG_4269.jpg

Front sits perfectly
IMG_4268.jpg

IMG_4267.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4259.jpg

Homo spec mazda
I know but pics from when he had the normal springs in his is lower. my fronts lower though.

Erm i wangled discount at demon tweeks so £460

Homo spec mazda
I know and it was too low imo. I mean when his coilovers went on they were lower. Think i might take the adjuster out.

Megane 225
you had a mare while turning mate! should get the chrome indicator bulbs instead of the blue ones, would blend in better with the car. wheels look brilliant an all!

but Bio'z old bus is the original

original what?

this aint a VW forum ffs... boys building a car in his own image not a rep of another car that was a rep of a car that won lemans and was a replica of sterling moss's hat!!! just because he's lowered it and deans was similar he's copying or not original...?

looks brilliant, dont f**k about lowering more seb, its perfect stance.

White Sti Hatch
Hi Naith Xxx

Just had a sift through old photobucket found this, Mine pre customs so yours is sitting exactly where mine did mate....

DSC_0055-1.jpg

Homo spec mazda
original what?

this aint a VW forum ffs... boys building a car in his own image not a rep of another car that was a rep of a car that won lemans and was a replica of sterling moss's hat!!! just because he's lowered it and deans was similar he's copying or not original...?

So much Love Naith, You touch me in so many ways.
Hi Naith Xxx

Just had a sift through old photobucket found this, Mine pre customs so yours is sitting exactly where mine did mate....

DSC_0055-1.jpg

Ahhh thankyou good sir thats cheered me up, reckon if i phone coilspring theyl still have the info used to make your custom rears?

White Sti Hatch
should do im sure someone else has already got a copy of the springs off them cant remember who it was though !

Black Clio GT
looks ace on the coils mate, dont lower it any more, they will settle on the back just takes a few weeks as theres not as much weight them and nose down is the way forward anyway ;-)

original what?

Ahhh thankyou good sir thats cheered me up, reckon if i phone coilspring theyl still have the info used to make your custom rears?

Naith- Yep! ;)

Not that Ive just spent a fair chunk of money on coilovers and i want it a touch lower, when i blatantly stated i thought deans was too low?

Don't get me wrong, you have one nice car! But i was just saying to naith that he was trying to prove a point that is pretty invalid.
A lot of similarities that's all.

Homo spec mazda
Naith doesn't have to prove a point, theres no point to prove, ye okay theres similarities, but IMO blacks the best MK3 colour......
black wheels: theyre planned to change but I didn't like silver and didn't want anthracite.

Coilovers: well they were a given from day one.

Spacers, Im going to go wider, however Dean went where nobody had gone before with it so who else am I to listen to?

Calipers: different colours

Badges: different

Interior strips: different.

Its a bit depressing when you spend hard earned money on your car and someone says its not quite upto the standards of someone elses.

Charged Superleggera
There is a difference between copying someone and using them for inspiration. nothing wrong with using someones car for some inspiration mate. foxy and brembo were my biggest inspiration i must admit.