ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mk3 Clio one year on, 56k Beware (Non RS content)

White Sti Hatch
Get some BBS Splits on the go was what i wanted to get on mine before i punted it ! would look mint !

White Sti Hatch
Thats better mate ! if it was me the centers would go some lairy ass colour, Purple, Green, Yellow somin along those lines but a matt finish.

145db Euro'd clio
IMG_4260.jpg

Positive camber FTL!
:dead:

White Sti Hatch
It probably did until he removed the bolts from the bottom of dampers. That's how you get the springs in and out see ;) qwack

Bah you didnt need to do that with mine lol all you need with the custom springs was to jack it up n the f*****s would fall out :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
LOL at the guy writting up that report on that speedhunters website.
This Renault Clio was another head turner, I'm nearly certain it was a 192 variant. 192 as in horsepower, in a car that weighs less than a crisp packet.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Im liking the work you have done mate. Id love to know where you got the carbon film for the interior? Mines up for sale here in Ireland but Im always hopeful that I will get a new job before the sale happens...

Personally, I wouldnt be into the green wheels but its your own car and you seem happy enough with her. I do miss my Pearl Black Mk 3 but a really do <3 my Volcano red Mk3 :hail:

Car looks nice Their was another low mk3 that had green and orange canastas till they settled on pink porshe rims

Homo spec mazda
Thanks for all the comments people.

dean it will go lower.... just not quite as low as yours :)

Mazda 3 MPS
I know it's not really something you take into consideration when lowering your car but what is the ride comfort compared to standard and lowering springs? Cheers.

Homo spec mazda
Comprimised it is, i found out exactly how low it is even now when it decided to take a chunk out of the face of the earth.

Thought id update this with a few pics, Me and Riad decided wed go for some quick pictures, the car wasnt clean due to hosepipe ban, nor in a fit state and it was 1am but we went anyway. Im not particularly thrilled with these, neither is Riad but i do love the first one.

37752_471159724965_779444965_6549271_7032709_n.jpg

38109_471157449965_779444965_6549214_5353448_n.jpg

34524_471162034965_779444965_6549323_2822774_n.jpg

Homo spec mazda
Well as im waiting for my new wheels to be finished im running some temporary wheels thanks to alex c
IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0209.jpg

BMW E36 328
Car looks good seb but i dont think the f1's suit it, you considering getting a set?, love your old wheels on the car

Homo spec mazda
I actually like the front ones..... naattt so much the back ones, but no, no intention of buying a set, i prefer my old ones.

new clio, pug 205,
Love what you have done with it
do you think there is still some space left under your arches for 17" as i have 17"s and i would like to lower mine