ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 DCIs

i think im the only(i think theirs only 1 other non active) active dci86 mk3 owner here :D theirs a few dci106(maybe 4)

mines been reliable nothings really broke the mk3 is more robust an a step up in quality compared to a mk2 but i expect you would have more fun in the mk2 as the mk3 is a bit wobbly an the steering is lite

the dci86 is the cheap to tax and more common the dci106 seems rarer they both still seem to sell for good money very few seem to have many extras avoid the dci68 an look at the dynamiques

im not sure why they haven't sparked more interest

Last edited:
  Clio MK III Dci 106
I have a MKIII Dci 106bhp for 2 years. Good spaceous car. No major problems, have had a wiper stalk replaced under warranty, and my radio has stopped working, and been told this is common because of the cold weather we have had.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol i love how people buy 172s/182s and major problems like broken gearboxes, flipping up bonnets, snapping aux belts taking cambelts with them etc dont put people up but yet rare issues that the diesel suffers and people say f**k no im not going near one.

my dci clios have done a total of over 230,000 miles and no major issues

lol i love how people buy 172s/182s and major problems like broken gearboxes, flipping up bonnets, snapping aux belts taking cambelts with them etc dont put people up but yet rare issues that the diesel suffers and people say f**k no im not going near one.

my dci clios have done a total of over 230,000 miles and no major issues

its posts like this http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=476154 it just puts people off :eek: an i own one

185lb/ft dCi
agree with martin there, not every engine is bullet proof and something is going to break if it gets abuse for long enough. look after it and it will look after you!