ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MK3 De-Wiper

07' 1.6 Dynamique S
I've been browsing a few progress threads on here and done a few searches and I haven't seen many people who've dewipered their mk3.. Is it easy to do? Are the window plugs sturdy enough as when I have dewipered previous cars I've had problems with the window bungs/grommets being pushed through..

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
easy enough to do and the grommets if u get the right size is nice and tight iv done it to my m8s not my own so no pics

Most people with 197/200's probably don't as the back window becomes absolutely filthy, and I like to see out of mine. Dunno about normal mk3's though.

Clio RS200 FF
Most people with 197/200's probably don't as the back window becomes absolutely filthy, and I like to see out of mine. Dunno about normal mk3's though.

This exactly, a 10 min drive can make the rear window so dirty you can see out of it.