ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mk3 wiring loom

i have a 1.2 16v mk3 clio on a 03 plate. the upper engine wiring loom has been damaged by the anti tampering cover. does anyone know how to remove this loom and if it is advisable to repair or replace this. once repaired will this cure my problem of loss of power and engine warning lights being on. and does anyone know where the map sensor is. is there any tech sheets anyone has on this subject.

cheers.

BMW M135i
Think it needs a new loom because the cover has chaffed through the wiring, hope its under warrenty because it won't be cheap.

Not 100% on this but I think its the case.

www.renparts.co.uk
id appeal to renault UK. its a noted fault and it renault thought about customers they should have recalled them for this (for the sake of some insulaation (which is the fix btw) it should be repairable i would have thought by simply replacing that section of the offending pieces of wire. After which leave the cover off completely and fit something in its place.