ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mobi help K700i???

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Thinking of buying this phone as PAYG for the wife. £79.95 with free DVD player from Comet.

Is it a good phone or am i throwing my cash away.

PAYG because the missis will hammer it otherwise!!! gotta keep her in check...LOL!!!!

Mégane RS
Its a good phone for its age, its value for money, i think i seen this at the link and you get a free bluetooth headset at the same price. not a bad phone all in all

ICE'dberg MK2 172
Just checked your link.... cool phone!! and O2 my prefered network. Almost clicked the buy it now button when I noticed the "£10 top up every month". Wow!!! she doesn't use it that much. However if I put her old O2 sim card in it which has no limits... IE don't use it for months.... should this be OK?? or is it the phone they disable or the sim number????

ph2 172
I recently bought the K700i off a mate for £30 and all in all its a good little phone, and for what you can buy them for now they are well worth the money.

Only downfall though is the battery is crap, and after speaking to a few people with the same phone it seems this is a common problem.

If you don't mind having to charge it nearly every day then go for it!

Mégane RS
the k700i has got a poor battery, when i mean poor its not totaly bad, it will last a week maybe, the older k700 suffers from battery problems quite alot, the newer k700 with the new firmware has alot better battery.

Yes the phone will work if you put her sim card in, hey its prob better if you did as she can keep her number

don't
Think I'm going to get the Sony Ericsson Z520i + Bluetooth Headset

then sell the headset on ebay for about £20

Then stick my own pay as you go simcard in and sorted :)

artic blue 182
DAVE_RSi said:
Think I'm going to get the Sony Ericsson Z520i + Bluetooth Headset

then sell the headset on ebay for about £20

Then stick my own pay as you go simcard in and sorted :)

dont forget use the above link dave or its 99 quid,more of a girls phone imo but top for a present:D

don't
i'm a big girl so it'll be fine :)

currently living in the stone age with a nokia 3310 or something like that

Can't go wrong for the price, + i dont want to spend 200 on a phone as i'd prob break it or not use it enough

ICE'dberg MK2 172
daveio said:
dont forget use the above link dave or its 99 quid,more of a girls phone imo but top for a present:D

Thanks guys..... think i'll go for the Z520i.... it's quite girlie, but then it's for the missis.

Definately going with the link in previous posts too.... and swapping the sim.

Bargain of the year!!