ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modded blue clio in Bournemouth & 197 in Blandford

A Beautiful R32
Silver 197 around 2ish just entering Blandford High St, older fella driving...

The 30 mins later a Blue modded clio by the speed camera opposite pizza hut on castle lane in bournemouth... seen it before parked up in castle point...

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
The blue clio is often around Castlepoint, if I'm not mistaken, its a rather good looking lady that drives it lol..if its the same one!

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
What mods doe it have? I saw one in castlepoint last night that sort of fits that description. Alloys, Dark Tints etc.

Ive got a 449 blue Clio 16v with tints and mk1 172 alloys. I was in castle point yesterday afternoon? good looking lady my girlfriend maybe? haha.

unless your talking about a newer Clio?

I was also driving behind a mk1 Clio with a cliosport and yozzasport sticker in it down Winton high street.

Just thinking about it as well, i also saw a really low red valver yesterday, while i was waiting at the traffic lights at the pizza hut junction near castle point!

Sounds like Cliohead in the red valver...

If it hasn't fallen apart from the ragging it gets!

A Beautiful R32
Bloody hell this was an old post, who bought this up? lol

There are several blue 172/182s around... I see one driven by a lady everyday. I've also seen LOADS of different modded red valvers... which one is cliohead?!?

I was also driving behind a mk1 Clio with a cliosport and yozzasport sticker in it down Winton high street.

I was gonna flash my hazards at you, sounding like a stalker but love your valver, walk past it on the way to uni when I bother to go in...

hmmm clio heads is rather low could be him but theres another red one lurking around but with dark tints..

Last edited:
haha thats well good. I take it you live in Winton then? if any of you local guys have a meet or anything give me an email and i'll come along.

f9073097 "at" bournemouth.ac.uk

deffo, yeah I'm down Bingham road at the end of Cardigan, always telling my house mates 'I want that car' but being girls they just don't see the difference haha

A Beautiful R32
I saw a red valver type thing which was lowered and stuff with a 182 style exhaust today around 4.30ish on the Liverpool Victoria Roundabout...

Clio 1.2 Dynamique
Ive got a 449 blue Clio 16v with tints and mk1 172 alloys. I was in castle point yesterday afternoon? good looking lady my girlfriend maybe? haha.

unless your talking about a newer Clio?

Nah not mk1 172 alloys...they were Speedline Turinis

Valver..
yay...alot of u guys have spotted me... im the real low Red valver (soon to be lower) now on white willy wheels always around castle point as my GF works there, the other red valver u see drivin about with tints is a 1.2 all is has is the bonnet. i Also saw u in the blue valver at pizza hut.. local members wanna learn how u smile..no1 seem 2 around here!!!!!