ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modded Extreme

DSCN2170.JPG

DSCN2152.JPG

DSCN2175.JPG

i gave her a quick wash this evening...

just never had enough time to do the interior

yep

you all guess it

40mm apex springs and shocks
leather interior,
B&M shifter
alloys

when i get some money together i will colour code the bumbers and side bump strips

maybe a 182 grill to come

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
whats your opinion on the short shifter mate im looking at getting one. are they any harder to get in gear, they looked hard to use in the BBPT video

i have only had the shifter fitted a couple of months, the car was my girlfriends before me and she drove it for about two years, she has driven her a few times since the changes have taken place and she loves it. the feel is so much better. no complaints from me just a little bit harder to get into 5th. to change from 1st to 4th with your thumb is great. lol and just needs a little firmer push into 5th.

i love it, overall the car feels completely different with all the mods even more fun to drive.

i got the shifter from 2modified.com

Martin_89 said:
whats your opinion on the short shifter mate im looking at getting one. are they any harder to get in gear, they looked hard to use in the BBPT video

i think the video is a little misleading. (no offence bbpt) spoke to loads of people of the forum.

the guy demostrating just does'nt do it any justice (did not know how to use the shifter).

but many people have said the bbtp is better but i have never tried one, i did try to find a few people at FCS to discuss and try theirs out and for them to look at mine... :rolleyes:

erh the gear knob can be bloody cold in the mornings......

i dont think i can fault it to be honest.

Put it this way!

which ever car i have next i think i will be putting one in that too.:rasp:

Nebdingo said:
that looks rather spiffing mate... I wouldnt do too much more!

only a few more little bits and thats the lot spent too much already.

anymore might aswell go a buy a secondhand 172/182 lol

or a Skyline (i wish i could afford the insurance and the petrol cost lol)

no i meant the car i drive is a clio extreme, like a dynamic, expression

hehehe

thanks fella for pointing that out... subtle is the way forward... but some cars/clio maxed look good too. down to the individual