ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modded Trophy pic

German Barge

if i had a trophy i wouldnt touch it...

only thing i would do is ITG panel filter, and H&S exhaust to release some power.

Other than that, i would leave it well alone.

German Barge

ohh i knew that blue, i was just saying... assuming you were to mod one in any way, i wouldnt bother, only because i think they look spot on as they are....

feel the same about the 172 cup, and the focus rs, along with the clio v6, all designed in my eyes pretty much perfectly.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

i quite like the bronze wheels... look cool IMO, but what do i know?! Will i get burnt?...

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

it does look all gravy standard i agree, but i quite like the bronze wheels

Lionel Richie

id slam it into the weed personnally

the suspension might be good, but its not quite up to my low standards yet

Quote: Originally posted by seb182 on 26 June 2005
i quite like the bronze wheels... look cool IMO, but what do i know?! Will i get burnt?...

hahahahaha!!!!!! i think the same wheels are nice in gold

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Mines staying standard, except maybe for the exhaust, as its sure to drop off at some point :p

Bronze actually looks alright but youd have to do the badges on the moulding. Definately needs lowering thats for sure.