ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modern Classics Magazine

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Just a heads up lads on this months issue of Modern Classics magazine.On sale from today,Looks a good one!

20180801.jpg

Now ive just got to find a shop that sells it.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Can't remember the last time I bought a mag but will pickup a copy if I come across it.

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Damn, they done an article on Peugeot Rallyé's last month too. I'll have to go see if I can grab both.

Nice! I'll be buying that...……… WH Smith should be a safe bet!

Good mag, I got the one celebrating the Ford Sierra Cosworth models which was very well done a while back

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I’ve just subscribed to this magazine as the last edition was ace.

Cancelling my Evo magazine subscription next month...

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Just picked up this months copy this morning. Good read up on the Clios so far. Article should add 1k to all Cups advertised for sale ??

Akay

ClioSport Club Member
  Clubman Cooper S
Ive been buying this for the last year or so, its generally decent but they absolutely bum Porsches and BMWs... worse now some Evo staff have joined! Lots of generic ‘rifle bolt action’, ‘handles like a go-kart’ in the reports as well.

Better than a lot of stuff out there though.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
How’s this magazine going is it still decent, I’m thinking of cancelling my Evo subscription and giving this a go.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
How’s this magazine going is it still decent, I’m thinking of cancelling my Evo subscription and giving this a go.

I have done just that. Sick of reading about stuff I will never driv never mind afford!
Modern classics is a great read full of nice retro stuff ??

Bought a copy in the airport before my flight. It's one of the better magazines but I find them all a bit meh nowadays.

wes_maff1

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
This month's edition of Modern Classics magazine has a good write up on the Greatest Hot Hatch Heroes. Great to see the Renault 5 GT Turbo, Clio Williams and Clio 172/182/Trophy all in the top 10!