ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modified cars are the devil!

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
Hey, just got my clit back after 6 months int he body shop. Went for this pearlescent colour which seems to attract stone chips which is doin my nut, but besides that looks amazin. Had morette headlights fitted and when i fullbeam it they scan the trees up high like something out of a nature documentary! Also, is it worth buying paint protection film with the intent of covering your whole car??? And finalyl. Bought Rage bucket seats, and as per usual lack subframes. They ahve sliders but no frames. Whats the best way to go about it?? the guy who fitted my kit says hell weld them or sumthin for £40 a seat?? any help appreciated! Cheers guys!! Simon

is it worth buying paint protection film with the intent of covering your whole car???

Decent job will need to be pro fitted and as it will be no doubt having to be made specifically for your car rather than an off the shelf kit it'll be serious cash.

And finalyl. Bought Rage bucket seats, and as per usual lack subframes. They ahve sliders but no frames. Whats the best way to go about it?? the guy who fitted my kit says hell weld them or sumthin for £40 a seat?? any help appreciated! Cheers guys!! Simon

Sounds a little on the steep side but probably the easiest way to deal with it if the manufacturer doesnt make a car specific subframe.

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
see how u guys get ur car fotos to come up next to ur posts?? how the hell does that work! ive uploaded ma fotos and it aint workin? or is it a case of uc ant see ur own ones?? Cheers!!

- 54 ' Renault clio 1.2
yeah! i put it in on the 8th of July - "day of the world cup final" and got it back on january the 10th!! ahahaha - fukin pissed off so i was! lol. U never truly appreciate ur car till u dont have the thing for such a length of time!