ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

modified insurance

jonnyjogpants said:
what have you done
Body Kit, Lowerd, Smooved, interor retrim, new seats, new exhaust, Single wiper, new shocks, 4 Screens, xbox , subs, Head unit, wheels, new lights front / rear, new mirrors (also getting a respray )

:) please keep the comments about insurance and not how you feel about the mods i have done :)

Norwich Union covered you crazy clio for all those mods? they said I could only have 5/6 mods. Im insured with Adrian Flux best for me out of about the 20-30 companies I tried

im not to botherd if i get it for cheap and they only pay out for standard parts :) just want my mods to be declared all legal

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
bigmaddaz said:
Norwich Union covered you crazy clio for all those mods? they said I could only have 5/6 mods. Im insured with Adrian Flux best for me out of about the 20-30 companies I tried
they told me 3, then i asked to be put through to modification ajudicator, he says as there is only 2 performance mods, they will insure, as the rest of the mods are purely cosmetic, and they are they not covered on a like for like policy, but its all declared and legit :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Rob_887 said:
im not to botherd if i get it for cheap and they only pay out for standard parts :) just want my mods to be declared all legal
EXACTLY what I wanted.

Ive had my car damaged 3 times since, I've just paid for it out my own money my insurance is only so im legal, or if i hit anyone else, if its my fault and no1 else is involved i wouldnt even phone the insurers, would just pay out my own pocket, its not worth losing my NCB.