ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modified insurance

jonnyjogpants said:
what have you done
Body Kit, Lowerd, Smooved, interor retrim, new seats, new exhaust, Single wiper, new shocks, 4 Screens, xbox , subs, Head unit, wheels, new lights front / rear, new mirrors (also getting a respray )

:) please keep the comments about insurance and not how you feel about the mods i have done :)

Norwich Union covered you crazy clio for all those mods? they said I could only have 5/6 mods. Im insured with Adrian Flux best for me out of about the 20-30 companies I tried

im not to botherd if i get it for cheap and they only pay out for standard parts :) just want my mods to be declared all legal

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
bigmaddaz said:
Norwich Union covered you crazy clio for all those mods? they said I could only have 5/6 mods. Im insured with Adrian Flux best for me out of about the 20-30 companies I tried

they told me 3, then i asked to be put through to modification ajudicator, he says as there is only 2 performance mods, they will insure, as the rest of the mods are purely cosmetic, and they are they not covered on a like for like policy, but its all declared and legit :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Rob_887 said:
im not to botherd if i get it for cheap and they only pay out for standard parts :) just want my mods to be declared all legal

EXACTLY what I wanted.

Ive had my car damaged 3 times since, I've just paid for it out my own money my insurance is only so im legal, or if i hit anyone else, if its my fault and no1 else is involved i wouldnt even phone the insurers, would just pay out my own pocket, its not worth losing my NCB.