ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

modified insurance

ford racing puma

just changed my springs and found out my insurance company dont accept suspension changes. what company do accept this change?

ford racing puma

Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 02 August 2005
this is why you ask them first ;)

i did but they seem to have changed their mind:confused:

Quote: Originally posted by zippyy on 02 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by McBunny on 02 August 2005this is why you ask them first ;)

i did but they seem to have changed their mind:confused:

Ring thm back and talk to them. I had this trouble ith insurance companies saying I could lower my ca when I took the policy out then when I told them its lowered they said i asnt allowed to.
In the end I was polite and with there incompetance and they agreed to give me all my insurance money back so I didnt pay insurance for about 4 months (saved me about £150).

ford racing puma

people seem to want an extra £200 for a 20mm drop. can this be right?
i paid £400 before

Clio 172mk2

my qoute was 970 at first std then 1040 for coilovers didnt ask how much i was lowering it, also added full system zorst and induction kit.

then when qoute came through only charged me 970

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

HIC mate.

No charge for non-power affecting mods.

Usually about the cheapest around as well.

Think the number is 0845 129 0290.

If it isnt, it is in the insurance post that is pinned.

The best company for me by a long long way (points and claims and was younger when i first started with them).

Bare with them on the phone tho, sometimes can take a while to get through.

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Greenlight are good. I asked about a custom exhaust (not decat) and all they wanted was a £25 policy amendent fee.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2 8v

elephant would only want an extra £46 to declare a 50mm drop, colour coding, aftermarket alloys, and a few other wee pieces. Suits me to be honest. Just a shame they dont insure anything over a 50mm drop....