ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified RTs?

Clio 1.4RT
any pics of modified Modified clio RTs? i recently bought an M reg one in dark green (dunno about the colour but i needed a car and lurve clios) the RT looked like a good practical car and its by no means slow for a 1.4 in my opinion. however i think they look a little plain, just wondering if anyone has a modified one and would like too post some pics for me.
im not looking too crazy with it just something simple. :)

Mk1 RT + F7p + 172 Brakes
if its a mk1 ph1 go for 16v replica. get bonnet, front wings and front bumper off a valver.
depending on how much u wanna spent turinis look absolutly mint on mk1's. lower it -40mm. sort the zorst out and ull have urself a minter

my oldie

P1010172.jpg

P1010171.jpg

Heres a few of my RT, Prob not to everyones taste but i like it.

i put the 16v interior in as it looked alot better than my RT interior.

CLIOR-1.gif

DSC00321.gif

S.gif

18.gif

Picture001.gif

Clio 1.4RT
i guess not many ppl mod the 5drs? yeah the 3drs look pretty wicked that you guys have posted wish i had one of those hehe

Clio 1.4RT
oh sweet, mine looks exact like yours phoenix minus the spoiler/exhaust/seats same colour and that (not as clean mind :p) im just thinking about skirts and stuff guess most wont fit the 5drs

Clio 1.4RT
however i have some strange white stripe sticker down both sides which imo looks amazingly stupid might try too take it off but scared if the paint is different underneath(Wear and tear)

MK2 PH2 & E46 330
however i have some strange white stripe sticker down both sides which imo looks amazingly stupid might try too take it off but scared if the paint is different underneath(Wear and tear)

use a hairdryer to take it off. and t-cut underneath to blend if it looks gash?

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
P1000176-1.jpg

P1000185.jpg

P1000184.jpg

P1000179.jpg

P1000178.jpg

My work so far. I notice that you are from Cambridge, is that actually inside cambridge or a village outside. Do you go to college aswell?

Clio 1.4RT
yeah quite a few from cambridge :) i hope too remove that stripe and change the side repeaters too clears too start, i want too lower it but everyone keeps saying its not worth it...... dont think its worth putting a body kit on it i like really like the way the front looks but not back (but might look better when lowered)???
i dont want too go too overboard just dont want it looking boring...

Clio 1.4RT
see precisely that looks ace, no need for bodykits i think. how much should i lower it by? how much roughly does it cost? i can do little jobs on cars but lowering it probably is out my leauge. lol :(

VW Passat 170 sport
aint got pics yet, Mines lowered 55mm, cat back magnex exhaust and soon to have Ph1 172 OZ F1 alloys.

1.8 8v RSi
lower it roughly 55mm for an RT and i've been given a range of quotes for lowering just the back with me supplying uprated rear shocks...from £90-£200
if the person knows what they are doing and the underneath aint too rusted then shouldn't take too long.....otherwise the labour will be higher

1.8 8v RSi
i know what ur on about lol smallest things make the biggest of differances
and lowerings one of the things next on the list....i got so much to do....i've got a wing waitin to b painted, trying to find a 16v bonnet, and im currently organising some alloys off a guy on her and im trying to find a lowering kit and a grage who knows how to do torsion bars lol plus i dont get paid for another 4weeks