ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco 172 evesham

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
With 182 alloys I think, u were driving towards maccies, I was in b&q car park

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I am surprised I haven't seen u around before, Monaco does look nice with anthracite wheels

Mk2 172
Cheers :) I got given the wheels off a friends 182. They look much better than the original wheels!
I've not seen u around I don't think. Is yours an 04 plate?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
yeah its an '04, i really want turinis but cant afford them at the moment i think standard wheels arent too bad on an iceburg though, my car will be in b&q car park most nights or at screwfix on mondays and tuesdays so there should be plenty of chance to spot me!

Mk2 172
Oh I see, I thought you had a black 172. My bro has an iceberg 172 and yeh the standard wheels do look ok on those.
I'll keep an eye out for it!
Yes Dan I've had the 172 for almost a year now. I only really use it to go to work and back. It's good fun tho :)
Should catch up sometime!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Oh I see, I thought you had a black 172. My bro has an iceberg 172 and yeh the standard wheels do look ok on those.
I'll keep an eye out for it!

yeah that is my old 1.2 in the my picture havent got round to updating it yet