ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Blue 172

Elise S1 B&C 140
Hi Guys Picked up my 172 on Friday after plenty of polishing on Sunday here are the results.

goders172sport

goders172sport

Any Comments. (Silvervisions on their way!!)

Elise S1 B&C 140
Thanks for the comments guys. Gonna keep it as standard as possible but may put the cup suspension on. What do you think?

Elise S1 B&C 140
Thanks for the replies guys. Well 4 days old and 300 miles in im loving every minute. What a grin every time 5000rpm comes round:D .

Next to slam it, performance filter, decat, and chip. (May have to wait till the next pay day though lol.)

1.8 Civic EX
already started by my good self....check out the car description under my avatar and Ibanezmans....only 2 of us in it at the moment....lol

Is there really only 468 in this colour or have i missed something?

yup! 468 Mon Blue ph2 172's.

There are other clios in the same colour..Mk1's and Mk2 1.2/1.6 etc but only 468 ph2 172's.

Rarest colour for the ph2 172

Last edited:
  1.8 Civic EX
change your bit under your name to read 3/468 (and anyone else that has a mon blue ph2 172...try not to duplicate numbers though! lol)