ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco blue - Wheel colour help!

172 & RSi
Having my turinis refurbed tommorow but I'm having a dilemma. I can't decide whether to have them Silver or Anthracite.

I have included pics of both (sorry for stealing them if they're yours), at the moment they are anthracite but I just can't decide...

Silver...

DSC00141.jpg

DSC00715.jpg

DSC_1992.jpg

Anthracite...

DSC_1545.jpg

DSC_1551.jpg

DSC_0343-1.jpg

A poll would be good too but I only have until tommorow so help me out! :S

Any opinions welcome.
Cheers

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Silver as it seems to stand out more on those pics. Have you considered white as I think that'd look good on a monaco.

172 & RSi
Don't want any colours other than silver or anthracite. Have considered everything and it has to be one of the above two, they just both look sooo good that its difficult to decide!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Don't want any colours other than silver or anthracite. Have considered everything and it has to be one of the above two, they just both look sooo good that its difficult to decide!

Cheers!
Yours, mine & a mates over here :approve:

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm having the same debate for my monaco, though on standard wheels.

I think the turinis look better in anthracite.

Standards better in silver.....maybe...not sure....

Si

RS Clio 172
even though i have a set of anthractie 2118s for mine i'd vote silver. i'd love a set of silver turinis for mine.

imo silver will make a big comeback soon. anthracite & black have been done.