ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monaco Clean

Clio 172 Monaco
Today i battled with the wind and rain to clean the car and give her some much needed love :rasp:

Here are some before pics

photo_zpsd931ef92.jpg

photo1_zps0fdf162b.jpg

photo2-1_zps30800bd9.jpg

photo3-1_zps8b7aaabf.jpg

photo4-1_zps53a11320.jpg

The pics make the car look clean its worse in the flesh! :( full of road sault now for the fun!! Snow Foam!!!!!

photo5-1_zps82fd8a5e.jpg

photo6-1_zps44bc7e77.jpg

photo7-1_zps54cb1e80.jpg

photo8-1_zps02394bfd.jpg

No pics of me washing it as i was fighting with the rain and wind so i forgot to take the pics DOH!! but here some CLEAN pics

photo9-1_zps76aa4ba4.jpg

photo10-1_zpsf82b6a0c.jpg

Last edited:
  Clio 172 Monaco
photo11_zpsbd5602af.jpg

photo12_zpsddf527e9.jpg

photo13_zps009d39d8.jpg

My Powder coated wheels are doing well in the winter as you can see :clap: there are no pics of drying as it was raining so i had to leave it as it was :dapprove: but least i washed the heavy salt off and dirt :)

Clio 172 Monaco
Thank you :approve: looks same to me just looked at other people and there same as mine? what's wrong with it? :S

RenaultSport 182FF
Thank you :approve: looks same to me just looked at other people and there same as mine? what's wrong with it? :S

It's a tad to far to the right, and possibly a little to low ;)

I believe the 'T' of sport is meant to be between the 'l' and 'T' of renault.
I'm not anal much :D

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha you sound a little anal :rasp: when we brought the car it had all of its badges taken off so it was the best we could do :eek: but never bothered me ;)

RenaultSport 182FF
Haha you sound a little anal :rasp: when we brought the car it had all of its badges taken off so it was the best we could do :eek: but never bothered me ;)

Not in person ;) exactly the opposite... umm, not anal ?

Ahh we? Dont tell me the man that got you into the cars didn't do a proper job :O

My time to shine:

2_zps1fe0a4c1.jpg

Clio 172 Monaco
LOL looks like the sport badge is a little crooked :p tell me you didn't just go outside and take this? :) looks very clean paint though do it all your self?

RenaultSport 182FF
LOL looks like the sport badge is a little crooked :p tell me you didn't just go outside and take this? :) looks very clean paint though do it all your self?

If i'm honest in the picture it does, however in person its not, I blame myself for the wonky picture :D

Bit to shiny Caz, seen as your the on who has just cleaned your car in the rain ;)

If I admit that then the whole point in me just saying "I'm not anal" will just go to waste :p

Clio Sport 172 Ph2

He is right though... to far to the right. But it aint the end of the world :) Car looks very nice.... can i ask where you got your window (wind deflectors) from?

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha i was only joke about the anal bit im just as anal tbh :approve: i would spend more time cleaning but the rain was so bad :dapprove: hehe and i got the wind deflectors on ebay :clap:

Renault Clio 197
Love this colour, especially when it's clean :)

I had better pull my finger out and get mine clean for Sunday lol

Clio 172 Monaco
Haha! Be good to finally get my car at the meet :) I still like your car though dirty or clean :-D

Renault Clio 197
Haha! Be good to finally get my car at the meet :) I still like your car though dirty or clean :-D

Yeh I had only just remembered you were in the 182 last time. Thank you :) My car is usually clean but haven't seen the point over winter lol