ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Mondays cleaning effort

Ollie's Silver Cup
Just a quick photo ***** session, following todays cleaning!

I set about this morning giving the car it's first proper clean in a while.

Snowfoamed, bilberry wheel cleaner, washed with dodo juice supernatural (with the wookie fist) and then given a once over with AG aqua wax.

I've never used the aqua wax before, but thought I'd give it a go to be quick today; the results are pretty impressive to be honest, better than I expected.

Just a quick few (3) photos of the results! :)

5384250385_f6691df496_z.jpg

5384250095_dee12a74a3_z.jpg

5384854066_7876b7a173_z.jpg

I don't like the full size plate on it :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Ugh, why the full plate? Looks fugly.

Otherwise, that's stunning.

Carbon blanks to compliment the splitter and diamond?

LY 182
Stunning. I don't know if it's just your photography skills, but it always looks mint!

Do what Christopher said and it's finished!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Ugh, why the full plate? Looks fugly.

Otherwise, that's stunning.

Carbon blanks to compliment the splitter and diamond?

I'm working next door to a police rapid response centre, thought I'd stick the full size one on just in case.

I thought about carbon blanks, but I do like the look of the silver ones; I'd hate to buy them and not look as good :eek:

Looking good as always Oliver. Are those some big stone chips on the front bumper i spy ?

They are indeed; stone chips and then lovely car parking dents in the rear quarter! :dead:

Stunning. I don't know if it's just your photography skills, but it always looks mint!

Do what Christopher said and it's finished!

It's only when the 3/4 plate comes off you realise how much it tidies up the front end!

5111620784_9367029c2e_z.jpg

rb182 cup
nice,only prob with the plate T17 spells TIT....but good pics & im defo gonna get my plate cut same size

Italian 3.2 V6
wow, i like alot! is it on coilovers? how do you rate the willwoods? worth the money?

Laguna Estate
Normally I hate Silver cars, never look clean, never look filthy, however yours looks really mint, good job!!

Ollie's Silver Cup
Thanks for the kind comments people! :D

wow, i like alot! is it on coilovers? how do you rate the willwoods? worth the money?

Yes, it's on coilovers. I like to think it's set at a sensible height; looks noticeably lower than standard, but it's still practical enough to get everywhere without concern.

I really rate the Wilwood setup, it really is good. The initial bite is fantastic, but it provides a nice progressive pedal feel at the same time. They're probably overkill and in no way a necessatity on a car like mine, which will for the majority of time be used on the road, but they're very nice to have regardless :)

R26
Love this car.....dont know if you remember me from french car show, i had the flame red 172 with the 2118s, you came over and had a quick chat......