ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Monica's make over.

John Gordon

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 2.0 RS 172 Ph1
I have debated long and hard over what to do with my Clio. I have spent so much time and money on it that I decided now that there is no going back. I can't sell it, I would loose too much money, and if I am honest, I cant bear to sell it, I love it.
So, with my new job paying reasonable money and being in a fairly comfortable position I have decided to make a project car out of her.
Monica (long story but thats her name) is going to go fully track prepped turbo toy. I intend to keep it for ever at this point and so slowly over the next year/two years I am going to start collecting lots of shiny bits and hopefully in q3/q4 of 2015 she shall go in for her major surgery and come out with a bit more power and exclusivity.

I decided to make a facebook page for the car which can be followed. I uploaded the few pictures that I have of the various changed I made since I got her. Feel free to add her and follow the progress. Its currently with a garage having the suspension overhauled to fix the bodges various garages have done over the last two years (currently running 1.2 10mm ball joints for example).

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007651446663&fref=ts

What about posting some photos and info here too for those of us that don't have Facebook? It sounds interesting and I'd love to see :)