ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more beef!

mk1 proto

does any one have any idea how i can make my car go a little faster for minimal effort?? 1997 clio 1.2spi with full stainless exhaust n custom tvr induction kit, so far thats all!

does any1 rate powerflow atall?

any one from suffolk or surrounding are?

A little quicker....hmmmm a 0600 run perhaps? Lovely and cold = nice and quick. Has the induction got cold air feed?

I got my car all working properly again yesterday and went out for a 0700 run. The sun was just starting to come through but it was still lovely and freshly cold. Felt so much more responsive than driving it in the midle of the day for the last few weeks. Only problem was I was close to the limet through some undulating close twisties. Then something was sat in the middle of the road, a pheasant or something, already dead but with its arse in the air. Applied the breaks which proceeded to unbalance the entire car. Was rather interesting for a few seconds.

Paul

mk1 proto

yeah i done early mornin runs-love em!

heres quite a funny story! a couple of mates of mine decided they were gonna go on holiday when their cars came out of the body shop! their cars came out n off they went it was bout 3 in da morning, neway they pulled ove in a layby to have a natter n go ova each others cars! then decided to get on their way again! three quaters of an hour later one of them realises that he left his fone on the roof of his car in the layby-oh sh*t! so he lets his mate know n turns back to go n fetch it!on the way back some creatyre decideds he likes the look of my mates saxo so decideds that he wants to have a closer inspection of the front bumper-in doing this absolutely oblitterates the bumper-ooops! to top that when my mate gets back to the layby to retrieve his fone he sees that it has been run over-by my other mate! ouch!

so the holiday didnt get off to the best of starts i spose. they should be back in a couple of days-wonder what else went wrong???

ps im from ipswich area mate