ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Clios....

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

cool- the new alloys on the dynam are good coz they look like 172 alloys at a glimpse. wot deal did u get?

-phil-

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro

yeh lol. funny u shud say that, me and my m8 were studying our front ends today (sounds dodgy!hehe) on our 1.4s (his is a yer and a half old, mine is 2months, and i think i prefere his top grille but my lower grille and styling around the fogs! (and i prefere my no. plate!)

-phil-

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Quote: Originally posted by S2 PTH on 29 March 2004

cool- the new alloys on the dynam are good coz they look like 172 alloys at a glimpse. wot deal did u get?

-phil-

Hiya.. basically on the finance deal... The total payable is less than the value of the car. Special offer theyve got on til Wed (when prices etc go up) It works out at me paying for the air con and metallic as a kinda deposit, them clearing my finance on the 03 one (which is on 20k miles, and meant to have done 10k in the yr lol) and on a new package (bit more per mth) so I can now do 17k miles a yr (should b ok, as I did use the car for LOTS of random miles last yr lol.) and I can keep it for longer, and have no excess mileage fees...