ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More damage to car

Meg on pistonheads £6995
I have now had 4 cars damaged by 'unnamed' 'unidentified' sods - one was nearly written off in a car park - £700 repair!

A4 Avant
Thats happened to me in both my last clio and my current one! Luckily I needed to get the front bumper sprayed anyway on this one!

Gutted for you. Theres nothing worse than someone else damaging your car and leaving you to foot the bill!

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
b***ards!

My mates Black/Gold 182 got hit 3 times in a year, each time they drove off and his Black/Gold 225 last week.

It must be something about black Renaults.

b******s!!!! I could never just drive off. This is why I only park my car in certain places. And another reason for selling up and getting a shitter.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
someone pulled the rear bumper off my 205 while it was parked at tesco.. i found that amusing though lol

clio 182 black /gold
Mine is full of scratches. drivers rear 1/4 panel and the bonet which some kind person scratched it big time.

Monaco 172
know the feeling, sombody came through a red light at a t juntion on me on wed on my way from uni. new bumper new healight new wing + respray. couldnt prove it was red for him or vice versa so its 50 50. its probably the most enragin thing getting your car damaged

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
P5120123.gif

Audi TT 225
I found marks like that on my passenger side front wing (not as bad), I remember wondering how the hell they got there, its obvious now :(

It's s**t for sure. I scraped a parked car once in my mum's car. She didn't have a pen or paper in the car so I had to wait around for the woman to show up so I could give her my details. Luckily I only had to wait 15 minutes.

She did piss me off however. Despite the fact I waited around when I could've easily driven off she still tried to make more out of the claim saying this was damaged, that was damaged etc, etc. Made me wish I had driven off, the ungrateful cow.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I had one similar to that from someone in a car park, and just driving off.

Cost me about 65 quid through chips away last year.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!
it was done in a private car park so theres only about 10 cars it can be, theres also no paint so it was wither plastic or manybe metal that did it.

god help the person if his car looks like it did it.

www.renparts.co.uk
it was done in a private car park so theres only about 10 cars it can be, theres also no paint so it was wither plastic or manybe metal that did it.

god help the person if his car looks like it did it.

just have to check all of them in the carpark... proper shitter though... never happened to me fortunately....

ITB BG 182
i hate people who can not park without touching some one elses car.
to the point that i when i was out in the 4x4 bearing in mind its cover in big plastic rub strips, some noggin parkd that close to me i could not get in the drivers door an i had to climb over the passenger seat to get in but i did notice a scuff on the door the same colour of the car next to me, white freelander red car.
So when i was reversing out an had to turn the front end out i accidently push his car to one side.
I got the mark out of the freelander and the rub strip but fook knows how much i dont to his car as it was 3 am.

ff 182
peeps dont care these days my old man parked his new bmw out side and some one reversed into and drove off.it winds me.if i done it i would stop.

Mk1 Ph2 Clio
luckily ive only had a dent from c***s who cant park, but it was a nasty one :(
he reversed out or drove in way too close and his bumper just made the longed dent fold in my drivers side, no paint scratched, but its folded along both doors! pissed me reet off.