ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More electrical problems..

MK3

Dynamiqueee
I've been doing a few bits and pieces to my car over the last few days, and it seems everytime i sort something, something new breaks! On the trip computer, it's not showing the MPG and miles left in tank. Instead it's flashing '----' ? All other functions are working, so i guess it's a sensor or something. However the actual petrol gauge itself is fine. Could anyone shed some light? Thanks

mines done this too ive noticed. although ive only just bought the car and drven about 100 miles... would be interesting to here what ppl think

renault say check your spark plugs!

as wierd as it may seem, the resistance of the plug can confuse the ecu an cause problems with the computers.

only use renault plugs!

checked mine and their non genuine parts so im gonna do thaat asap

** ~£17 +vat per plug tho!! **

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Tbh i doubt my problems and yours are related, as mine were fine before i started messing around with the circuit board.

that same issue happened to me but only when i was out of petrol like it was due to run out.

This happens to all clio's.

Computer randomly decides it doesn't want to tell you how many miles you have left lol, instead just gives you the good old '----'