This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!
I took the pieces off the dash, it does break them slightly because they are plastic welded to the part behind them, but they go back on fine with a bit of glue! Used some evostik contact adhesive and applied some charcoal alcantara I got from ebay ages ago (before I even bought the car!) The pictures are a bit sh*t really, but I'm sure you guys get the idea and you can take a look at the next meet or whatever.
I believe a firm called Martrim can supply charcoal alcantara, they send out samples too so you can check how well it matches your interior.