ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More March 2006 South West Meet Pics - No 56K

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks like a good laugh, love the lowered red dynamique.

but i dont like this at all, would suit a set of mk2 172 wheels
IMG_7793.jpg

Vee dub
Mills fancied something different, looks much better in the flesh.

YOJ will be there next time... I missed out on all the good pics :(

Artic blue clio 182
Martin_89 said:
looks like a good laugh, love the lowered red dynamique.

but i dont like this at all, would suit a set of mk2 172 wheels
IMG_7793.jpg
Well, must admit this photo aint a good angle of mine, its standard height because the wheels are the same size as the 182 ones, but i am thinkin to lower it.
...in my defence i think the tooras are a much nicer wheel than the 182 factory fits, looks much better in the flesh.

COOPER MY08/POLO MY93
Norris_309 said:
Is this a Owned by a cliosport member then???? i have seen this at Halfords weston (where this was taken i suppose)
Didn't think this was anyone off here???

yes its mine! don't post much though i was at work but came out for a little bit! looked like everyone had fun! will come to the next one if i am not working!

A4 Avant & A3
mr edt said:
yes its mine! don't post much though i was at work but came out for a little bit! looked like everyone had fun! will come to the next one if i am not working!

Ahh so it is someone off here.... i've admired that one on several occasions when i have popped in halfords (weston) when i'm been around the area for work..

Actually i''m probably going there tomorrow..

Mills182 said:
Well, must admit this photo aint a good angle of mine, its standard height because the wheels are the same size as the 182 ones, but i am thinkin to lower it.
...in my defence i think the tooras are a much nicer wheel than the 182 factory fits, looks much better in the flesh.

They do look nice in the flesh.

I think the thing thats missing that would really finish it off is a front splitter, brings the front down a few inches.

Artic blue clio 182
ukaskew said:
They do look nice in the flesh.

I think the thing thats missing that would really finish it off is a front splitter, brings the front down a few inches.
Thanks mate, glad you agree.

Think you are right about the splitter, im looking into getting one, if anyone hears of one for sale, not too far from devon, would appreciate a pm.

cheers, Mills.