ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

More Pics of my Clio

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Well, the poor Clio was asbolutely filthy. My apartment is next to the construction site where they are putting an extension to our Dublin light tram system and the road does be in an absolute hoop because of the trucks. Heres a couple of before pics. The front of the car was pretty clean but the sides and rear were filthy. Note this is just a week since the last wash

DSCF3919.jpg

DSCF3921.jpg

DSCF3922.jpg

I drove out to Howth in North Dublin to a place that does a full hand wash, dry and chamois for a tenner, and then on after the wash to Howth Summit where I just tidied up the last bits, windows, tyres etc. Heres the results.

DSCF3931.jpg

DSCF3932.jpg

DSCF3933.jpg

DSCF3934.jpg

DSCF3935.jpg

DSCF3938.jpg

DSCF3939.jpg

DSCF3940.jpg

DSCF3942.jpg

DSCF3943.jpg

DSCF3945.jpg

DSCF3946.jpg

DSCF3947.jpg

DSCF3948.jpg

The Eibach springs have been on for 4 weeks now, and the car seems to have fully settled onto them. The handling is still epic compared to standard and the stance is now much improved. Parked next to a standard Mk3 Clio, you can definitely tell the difference. Im really happy now, although when I was doing the tyres, I noticed theres a tear in the sidewall of the front left but just forward of the tear theres the beginnings of a big bubble. I will be sorting new tyres probably next week, but for now, limited driving and I will be keeping the speed way down. Besides the new boots, I have a few little bits and pieces planned which will appear over the next few months. But for now, enjoy the pics and feel free to give some feedback :approve:

Oh, and I finally fitted one small little modification this afternoon too!!
DSCF3930.jpg

Last edited:
  Never above 25mpg
Very tidy! LUAS??

Haven't seen strange Irish plates since BallykissAngel :p !!

Looks alright in red though! Like a mini version of Alan's 197..

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Very tidy! LUAS??

Haven't seen strange Irish plates since BallykissAngel :p !!

Looks alright in red though! Like a mini version of Alan's 197..

Sorry mate, that was a copy and paste!! Ive edited my post and changed it. LUAS is the Dublin light tram system.

Loving the red paint, Volcano red she is. Pops in the sunshine, lovely. Getting lots of jealous looks :approve:

White Sti Hatch
Code it and it would look alot better...good start though

Could do with being lowered !