ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

more video clips from craggy

mk2 172

these are snippets from before that iv notced today, only one full race out of the 3 cos of things getting in the way!

mk2 172

like i give a monkeys what you think, as everyone else who was there that day was doing the same thing

toned it down a bit;)

clio 20v

lol u can tell who the shortarse is on the first one i can only just see over the dash think i need a cushion

that rover driver had heard about the racin an was rushing down for a go against craggys saxo hehe

adi

320d M Sport

i could see that Rover (as could craggy) and it was miles off, Rob u werent there so do one please.

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

If you know your car well as im sure drivers like craggy, paddy do, the risk when driving fast is greatly reduced, obviously you cant help if a deer or small animal runing out in the road and you cant avoid it, but if you know your cars performance well then why not have a bit of fun?

If you act like that saying "thats far too dangerous" all the time, you might as well throw away your 172 keys or whatever car you own and go and lock ya self up in a padded room for the rest of your life.

At the end of the day, as people know anything can happen in life, so if you dont take risks from time to time, its gonna be too late before you have some fun!

320d M Sport

Absolutely, were not pricks! Lets stay on topic from now on. York 2003 is my next "Dangerous Driving" outing..........

clio 20v

that car was miles away remember were doin about 70-80 an craggy pulls in ages before the rover who prob didnt even hav to slow down went past, plus that road was fairly flat an u could see a fair way down it

i didnt think at any time it was dangerous quite the opposite we could have been doing it on a busy duel carridgeway or summat

Clio v6

Its your lives, and who are we to tell you what to do with it.

Im sure you are all grown up enough to know that if the Rover had hit you and its driver or passengers died as a result, then its for you to live with.

BTW its all staged...........:D

320d M Sport

had a saxo for 3 yrs!! And Craggy is master at starting quickly (excuses come think and fast........!!)

Quote: Originally posted by dash on 14 February 2003

Its your lives, and who are we to tell you what to do with it.

Im sure you are all grown up enough to know that if the Rover had hit you and its driver or passengers died as a result, then its for you to live with.
If the Rover had hit them, Craggy wouldnt have lived with anything :eek:

But thats when you have to take an educated guess, and hope youre not wrong, after years of driving practice youll probably get away with it, its when new drivers insure powerful cars under a parents name then do this disaster happens! :cry:

mk2 172

think this unsafe thing is going to far now, we were there, it was not unsafe at all, come on, it was like a frigin overtaking manouver, im sure all of you have got in a lot later than that after overtaking someone. some of you are going way ott in this to make urselfs look like safe drivers, not saying ur not safe either. but iv had tighter overtaking, and i see worse everyday. so stop bloody moaning!

clio 20v

has the drag racin bug bitten you too matey

i cant wait an ive been askin jon when the rwyb starts at york i wanna get some practise in hehe

adi

oh me too!! i wouldnt mind seeing what the valver puts in before i put the willy in. any takers? it can be like a mini cliosport thing?

320d M Sport

yeah, Jon will sulk if we go and then no-onw goes on the strip! Im deffo up for it.... if i get roasted thatll be another issue...;)

2012 WRX Waggon

ive just completed 1000 careful miles ;).

think its about time I took the old girl out for a "proper" run.

Ill have a go on the strip.

paddy - do u knock off ur traction control when racin?

320d M Sport

my car dont have it paul! its a 51 plate. I reckon my 0-100 is around 16BTW, have been timing. That traction control is pants, ive seen it on other 172s...