ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most Awesome Clio Ever!!

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
9   0   0
  CLIO PH1 172
looks like somebody just been sick over a clio :( lol at huge sub sagging on the rear shelf and the melting front end tut tut tut:dapprove:

Scott S

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  172 Flamer & ER-6F
A quote from the listing...."IS ADMIRED WHERE EVER IT GOES"...maybe laughed at perhaps??

Depends on where it goes, I bet it is admired in Halfords car park, or at a 'cruise' (do they still exist?).

I spotted this a couple of days ago and didn't want to draw attention to it, as it is from near me. Made me a little :eek:.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Haaaahahaha. oh dear :dapprove: What is with the stupidly large font on ebay ads?!?!!?! Ahh! Poor Clio :dead:

Trader Rating - 100%
12   0   0
  BMW E92/Audi S3
Depends on where it goes, I bet it is admired in Halfords car park, or at a 'cruise' (do they still exist?).

I spotted this a couple of days ago and didn't want to draw attention to it, as it is from near me. Made me a little :eek:.

Should of killed the owner with fire.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  E55 AMG
Needs a sport grill to finish it off lol

More and more of the shocking clios are popping up

Trader Rating - 100%
20   0   0
  BMW 330D
Drivers side seat looks like its been stitched back up.
Not the worst clio ive seen but its still horrendous!