ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most powerful Clio’s on here

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Mmmmmmmmmm interesting !! Is mine really the most powerfull Willy ??

Seems strange to me !! I would have thought that ADDIS (EX MATT BROWNS 2.0 ) WOULD be kicking out more power than mine !! But still !!

Oh well if its top dog it wont be for long !! Eh Ged !! ;)

clio williams, Ph1 172

Its hard to compare though with different rollin roads. need to get em all on the same one. also race them hehe.

Can we split it into N/A and forced induction, as you really cant compare them in this sort of way, turbo - once converted is fairly easy to get more power out of, where as us N/A guys have to squeeze everything to get a few more lb/ft and bhp.

mk2 172

Quote: Originally posted by Chris_H on 09 July 2003

you have missed out the infamous 130 mph 1.2 Dynamiques!

Show them a set of lights, wait till they turn green and bang! They are off like a Jews foreskin!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk2 172

muhahahhaha, all this power and no ability to slay the might that is the vts lol only kidding............honest;)

I could slay your VTS no probs (says the Carl sitting about 400 miles away) He He He:devilish:;)

In fact I could do it with my Girlfriends 1.9 Diesel ZX!

williams and trophy

heheh

dunno bout if its the most powerful willy but it IS the most powerful and fastest (almost) standard willy i know of,willy 1, de-cat n s/s zorst with panel filter...............149 bhp @ the wheels mags to prove..........1/4 mile 14.6

willy 2 zorst 14.8 1/4 ,dont know the power of this 1 tho,but it feels a bit slower than the willy 1

anyone wantin to find out il see u at york hehe

williams and trophy

hehe yeah paddy mate it was 3bhp less than urs ..........tw@ lol

but is that a 0.3 dif in 1/4 times????????????with mine being the lowest?????????? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmm uncanny how 3s keep poppin up innit lol