ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Most powerful Clio’s on here

Most powerful of each of the following:

16V

Williams

MK1 172

MK2 172

Cup

Just out of interest - because there doesnt seem any (many?) high powered Williams - only valvers with Willie engines!

Turbod 16v - Nicks

N/A 16v - Adis ???

Williams - Leighs ???

Cup - Tims ???

Mk1 172 - ???

Mk2 172 - ???

clio sport mk1 golf

chloe is the most powerful clio in loughboriugh for pulling. shes loved by everyone. shes great :oops:

I was saving Chloe for the most "Pink" Clio on cliosport! (but im waiting to hear about the respray!

clio sport mk1 golf

shes been to the body shop today but only for a touch up on her bumper. she is only a little clio but she still turns heads!! whats a prostittute? we dont have that were we live. :confused:

been looing at new clios today found a well weird pearlescent green on the sport range looks well weird!! not pink tho!!

i dont get how we can call a valver a valver if it running an 7R block, it no longer has the essence or the whole bloody base which is the 1.8 not the 2ltr, which is a williams motor...........if i stuck a V8 in it would it still be a valver? um no.........

wheres the FIA when you need them! hahaha

you have missed out the infamous 130 mph 1.2 Dynamiques!

Show them a set of lights, wait till they turn green and bang! They are off like a Jews foreskin!

Dave from Torsion Tuning is also a site user and he hit 207bhp I think on his last run on the rollers.

And what category will mine be? 16v shell, GTT engine?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Quote: Originally posted by 007 on 08 July 2003

Most powerful of each of the following:

16V - Nick reads running about 250+ bhp at the crank

Williams - Leigh Feltham running about 173+ bhp at the crank

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by paddymph on 09 July 2003

think mines most powerful standard one? 152 @ Wheels, 14.9 1/4 mile.
Nope, Cup splitter = +20bhp and 0.5 faster over the 1/4 mile :p

Clio v6

Exactly Benj you have a good point there. I put a new air freshener in mine and it dont go any quicker.

Padso

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc

What about the DCis aint fair to leave us out.

New category:

Whos got the slowest DCi then?

TT 225

If I have a figure @ the wheels - how do I know the bhp at the crank/fly? Or is it just a guess from estimated transmission losses? :oops:

lol we havent got much further in the list! Mines getting RRd on Friday but im expecting 150-155bhp maybe. The times suggest more but I dont think so.

BMW 320d Sport

LOL dont know about the exact power but its enough! Probably round the 240/250bhp mark and the same in lb/ft of torque.

Roamers will be the daddy 172 in UK I think once its done.