ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motor Bike cc Rules After Passing Test

As im 25 what bike would I be able to ride, would I be limited to some lawn mower engined bike? Im sure someoe told me if you do your test on a larger engine bike you can ride up to that cc.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

if your over 21 and have a full licence you can ride anything

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

not true..

If you do the big bike license and are over 21 you can ride any cc/bhp of motorbike, if you are under 21 and only do the normal bike license you are restricted to 33bhp for 3 years.

I did my normal license 4 years ago, so am now entitled to drive any bhp bike

by the way .. just cause your restricted to 33bhp doesnt mean you cant have a 1000cc, you just have to get it restricted (which costs about 150 quid)

GR7

Shiny red R32

I know someone with a de-restricted Aprilia RS125 which is pretty quick for a 125cc bike. It looks very sporty for its size too, like a race replica, much better looking than most other 125 bikes, for those who are limited to that size.