ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorbikes

E46 M3, x2 GTT, RS250
I've got an Aprilia RS250 which I can't wait to get out in the summer,I have to finish the paint job and get a few bits and pieces which may take a while.It maybe a small bike but its a proper weapon, going round the outside of bigger bikes on roundabouts is quite fun.:rasp:

Shhh
My 1989 Japenese Import Honda VFR400 NC30 in RWB.

Ive owned it since Jan 2004, and stripped it to pieces many times. :)

DSCF0418.gif

DSCF0425.gif

DSCF0426.gif

DSCF0428.gif

Cadwell images..

l44.gif

l35.gif

l34.gif

l9.gif

Isle of Man TT races

05062006017.gif

Bike.gif

Booked again for this year, though taking the car this year.

Shhh
DSC00014.gif

30052006439.gif

Nice water leak before departing for the TT..

30052006436.gif

30052006437.gif

Luckily, just a loose hose clamp.

30052006435.gif

Whoo...loads of power..

AliasDyno.gif

Strip baby, strip..

05102006159.gif

05102006158.gif

05102006156.gif

LHS.gif

RHS.gif

RHS2.gif

Shhh
I know I mean it looks very dated, i.e hasnt aged well, with a pointier end it would bring it back up to date :)

Just my opinion though.

Naa, honda made it that way, and thats how it shall remain.

On the various bike runs i have done, various comments have been made to how original it looks, and the memories it brings back.

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
Nice, check out my bro's Honda VTR SP2

It's pretty fast ;)

210503705-L-2.gif
they arn't as quick as most 1000cc bikes......But the noise they make is immense. Who needs to ride fast with the rumble that they make

Tis true mate, he used to ride like a lunatic on his CBR 600F but says this has calmed him down, it's nice to just rumble around on and with so much torque it's so easy to ride gently.

TeZ

Non RS : (
I've got an Aprilia RS250 which I can't wait to get out in the summer,I have to finish the paint job and get a few bits and pieces which may take a while.It maybe a small bike but its a proper weapon, going round the outside of bigger bikes on roundabouts is quite fun.:rasp:

Yeah true but you must also fell the pain changing Small ends and changing reads and Jets every 2 weekends LOL If not try harder.:evil:

80MPG BEEZA
20070408_0076.jpg

20070408_0015.jpg

20070408_0104.jpg

couple of pics of my Yam R6-R, which i sold last year.. looking to get another this summer, as miss it quite a bit.

whilst were on bikes, here is my helmet, which I use for trackdays (in the clio) atm:

20070408_0129.jpg

Have to agree with Dan, like gixxers, but nothing earlier than a K6!

2 more months and im getting the same bike :) maybe in white though, i'm thinking people may not spot me so much on the black one, i have a black simpson rx helmet to :)

80MPG BEEZA
here's my cool helmet :)

myhelmet.jpg

cant wait for hopefully a decent summer get to spend some quality time with my step dad and hopefully some good times with some mates :)

E91 M Sport
^^^ Cool lid!

I used to have a K6 GSX-R600 (agree that the pre-K6's aren't so nice, the new bikes really look so much sharper than the earlier ones, I'm sure dynamically they're pretty similar). Would love a GSX-R1000 but if I go down the two or more bikes route I'll get in big trouble and it'll become an addiction. "My names Mike, and I'm a bike-a-holic" ;)

Since the summer I've scrapped the sports bike (too uncomfortable for an only bike) and got my beautiful and seriously phat Suzuki M1800R - 2 cylinders at 900cc each :evil: . When I had my 600, other bikes felt so much torquier, now all bikes feel limp when in comes to lb/ft :D I love it, its not super quick around the corners (obviously, it grounds out on the pegs as a hobby) but it sounds awesome and looks great. Just need an open-faced, easy-rider helmet for the summer now - any suggestions?

_99_1-5.jpg

80MPG BEEZA
^^^ Cool lid!

I used to have a K6 GSX-R600 (agree that the pre-K6's aren't so nice, the new bikes really look so much sharper than the earlier ones, I'm sure dynamically they're pretty similar). Would love a GSX-R1000 but if I go down the two or more bikes route I'll get in big trouble and it'll become an addiction. "My names Mike, and I'm a bike-a-holic" ;)

Since the summer I've scrapped the sports bike (too uncomfortable for an only bike) and got my beautiful and seriously phat Suzuki M1800R - 2 cylinders at 900cc each :evil: . When I had my 600, other bikes felt so much torquier, now all bikes feel limp when in comes to lb/ft :D I love it, its not super quick around the corners (obviously, it grounds out on the pegs as a hobby) but it sounds awesome and looks great. Just need an open-faced, easy-rider helmet for the summer now - any suggestions?

_99_1-5.jpg

that looks pretty schweet, my mate has a big harley and he got his open face from the states it isnt road legal over here but is over their? but you can buy the gold stickers for them anyways :) so US helmets are maybe a good place to start as our open faces are dump!

E91 M Sport
actually i'm loving the display on the bars is it as trick as it looks in the pics?

It's kinda cool but also a bit of a contradiction...it has the rev counter (like an S2000) and the indicator/lights, etc. but the speedo is a big old skool dial!

VL5U0189.jpg

Thanks for the tips on the lids, I'll check it out.

80MPG BEEZA
actually i'm loving the display on the bars is it as trick as it looks in the pics?

It's kinda cool but also a bit of a contradiction...it has the rev counter (like an S2000) and the indicator/lights, etc. but the speedo is a big old skool dial!

VL5U0189.jpg

Thanks for the tips on the lids, I'll check it out.

looks pretty sweeet so thats the speedo on the petrol tank? pretty cool

i'm chuffed with the new r6 having gear indicator,shift light and lap timer :)

and to the above, no! its my simpson lid havent even got to put it on yet!

Ad

MK2 FRS
couple of pics of my Yam R6-R, which i sold last year.. looking to get another this summer, as miss it quite a bit.

whilst were on bikes, here is my helmet, which I use for trackdays (in the clio) atm:

Have to agree with Dan, like gixxers, but nothing earlier than a K6!

2 more months and im getting the same bike :) maybe in white though, i'm thinking people may not spot me so much on the black one, i have a black simpson rx helmet to :)

White and red was my first choice, but i couldn get a good deal on one at the time i was buying! That said, i wasnt disappointed with the black. Imho its by far the bes looking 600.

Cool helmet the simpson one. Pretty chuffed with my shoei as its signed as well, and got it for a steal brand new.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
here's my cool helmet :)

myhelmet.jpg

cant wait for hopefully a decent summer get to spend some quality time with my step dad and hopefully some good times with some mates :)

Evil looking Helmets.

Are they now road legal over here now?

I remember some not being road legal in the uk... but then again that was years ago. lol

I bought my self a nice John Reynolds, Arai Astro R a while ago.

I love the look of that helmet.

Attachments

• 2211637[1].jpg
    2211637[1].jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 27
  80MPG BEEZA
nap their not road legal well apparently they dont have the gold label but cops cant do you as their still made to european legislation and you can buy the gold stickers off ebay :) lol

doesnt the editor of superbikes or fastbikes have that helmet? his nicknamed moby?

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Yeah, I think he does.

I wanted the Arai RX-7 model really, but apart from that I won't be letting go of this one for a while.
Not many Rep designs that I like at the moment.

tiTTy & SV650
I bought myself an HJC Lordship Carbon fibre lid for £150 recently, meant to be £250
hq1lordshipblu.gif

Anyone else at the NEC for the motorcycle trade expo?