ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorsport mudflaps

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
am looking at getting some for track days.. wondered what were the best to get where from etc.

i don't wan't to be mounting them to the bodywork really.

any help appreciated
cheers neil

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
you can mount them using the arch liner crews i think...found some sparco ones for £16 at demon tweeks.....

i want them because the track day i may be doing is a little rough and gritty and i have a new paintjob so i don't want stone chips everywhere

cheers guys

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
got them yesturday and fitted the fronts in the morning, dunno whether to put rears on...

probably have put them upside down oh well
i initially put them to low (scraped as i went round corners), all sorted now though)

Clio 197
Hmmm... I might be getting some too, as I'm tired of scraping crap off the sides of my car every other day...

...plus I'm getting chips on the skirts and lower door areas.

yeah get your pics up fella, I wanna see.

What colour did you go for? I may get some as I think they will look good with the white Turbines

If they look ****e its only a tenner wasted

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
i would put pics up but..

1) i am away from the car for a couple of days
2) i have no computer at the moment...

i will get some up asap
i have a monaco valver and went for blue mudflaps

so shall i put rears on to??????????????????

Liquid yellow R26 F1
Think you might find the rear of the car will be a bit dirtier tha normal.. as the flaps seem to create a bigger vacume behind the car.. just my opinion, or what i thought at least once my rears were on anyway.. But only spray anyway..