ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Motorsport photography Meet up?

Oil Burner
This cropped up in a topic recently, As there are so many of us doing motorsport photography and like as not going to the same places at the same time, it makes sense really to see if we can organise to meet up.

The first real event will be BTCC at Brands in a few weeks, anyone there?

What events are people generally going to and where?

Nick

FF RB 182
Gaz will only really go to the circuits around us... Croft and Donington, also Cadwell.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Yep sounds like a good idea to me. :) However, apart from Oulton Park, every other BTCC circuit would appear to be at the very miminum 90 miles away. I might make it to one or two, but until I get a job petrol is the overriding factor for me. If there are any other tracks local to Manchester I'll probably make it though.

2008 Albi 197
I shall most likely be heading to Donington for the first time, for the BTCC. Think it's in May?

Oil Burner
The 5 national rally championship events that have taken place this year were fake then? :eek:

Never done a rally so didnt think to include them, i imagined it would be mainly circuit events that members would be going to,

Are none of you from down south lol.

Rally bus
Never done a rally so didnt think to include them

Are none of you from down south lol.

There's more to motorsport than roundy roundy ;)

98.6% of CS members live within 10 miles of Warrington so I think any meet would have to be at Oulton Park or Three Sisters!

Ian

Focus TDCi
You're all from down South! Ukaskew, Clart and Schweppy are all southern aren't they? Also, Teshi is from London, JJ from Eastbourne, Jungle_Jim from Reading, Shadowness from Tewkesbury, TheEvilGiraffe from Kent.. I could go on.. :p