ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MotorStorm Owners

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
For all those who have this game, for a true test of balls out mud-spraying fun, check out "The Tenderizer" its available, at the start on tickets 4 and 5.

Absolutely brilliant :rasp:

dk

911 GTS Cab
LOL, hopefully get to this at the weekend, i am hooked on F1 at the mo though, motion sensor steering is addictive! I'm actually starting to get the hang of it now and nothing beats starting from the back of the grid and making your way down to the first corner dodging left and right so as not to hi anyone, amazing!

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I was doing that at Monza when I got home the other night, until Massa's engine blew. My super aguri ploughed into the back of him. Worse still, my team mate Ide, hit the carnage and burried it in the wall. Neither of us made turn 1. lol. Mr Aguri was not impressed. lol. I chuckled :D